Licensed Designs from the "Print Collection" are allowed to be used in an unlimited number of Projects (any digital, print, or surface to which the Licensed Design is applied) for any revenue generating product, textile, and surface design. This license is an extended non-exclusive license and can be used by various licensees across many products, textiles and surfaces. This license is applicable to small and medium size businesses operating in a specific market sector.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE
In consideration of payment to The Patternbase of the License Fee, The Patternbase hereby grants to you an extended non-exclusive license to use the Licensed Design for the full period of copyright to use the Licensed Design whether alone or incorporated in or in conjunction with other works worldwide and in all media. You are allowed to use the extended non-exclusive Licensed Design on items, which includes physical products for sale, such as apparel, homeware, stationery, accessories, posters, postcards, commercial merchandise, and Items for Resale + Unlimited Reproduction, which allows unlimited units / items /meters for resale.
2. LIMITATION OF USE
You may not:
- Sell, transfer, sub-licence, share, give away or otherwise assign the Licensed Design or your rights granted hereunder to any other third party.
- Resell the Licensed Design by itself or as part of a package except solely as embodied within the Project.
- Resell the Licensed Design (or otherwise make it available) in any manner that would enable a third party to download the Design as a separate file.
- Resell the Licensed Design (or otherwise make it available) online in downloadable format, as part of any competing product such as a textile/surface design compilation or digital library.
- Use, reproduce, distribute or display the Licensed Design in connection with any "print on demand" goods or services intended for resale or distribution, including, without limitation, mugs, t-shirts, posters, greeting cards or other merchandise, and any of the foregoing in "print on demand" or tangible or electronic formats, as applicable, even if it has been transformed or edited, or if you add other patterns or colors to the Licensed Design.
- Claim to be the creator or copyright holder of the Licensed Design or any derivative work created from the Licensed Design.
- Use the Licensed Design in an editorial manner, without the following credit adjacent to the Licensed Design or in audio/visual production credits: "© The Patternbase.
- Use the Licensed Design in a way that is considered by The Patternbase at sole discretion, or under applicable law, that may be considered pornographic, obscene, immoral, infringing, illegal, defamatory or libellous in nature.
Claim to be the creator or copyright holder of the Licensed Design or any derivative work created from the Licensed Design.
3. OWNERSHIP AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You acknowledge that you do not obtain any Intellectual Property Rights whatsoever of the Licensed Design by virtue of this Agreement and that all Intellectual Property Rights of the Licensed Design shall at all times be and remain the property of ©The Patternbase. This includes all copyright, patents, database rights, registered and unregistered design rights, topography right, trademarks and service marks and applications for any of the foregoing, together with all trade secrets, know-how, rights to confidence and other intellectual and industrial property rights in all parts of the world.
4. PRICING AND PAYMENT
I. You acknowledge that the License Fee is that which is displayed on www.thepatternbase.com when you enter into this agreement.
II. You shall pay the License Fee immediately to The Patternabse in accordance with the methods of payment set out on the Website and, upon authorization of such payment, the Licensed Design shall be available to you for download. Once you click the secure download link, you have 24 hours to download the Licensed Design before the link expires.
5. REFUND POLICY
Once payment has been made and files have been transferred, Licensed Designs cannot be refunded or exchanged. Licensed Designs from the "Print Collection" are delivered to you in Illustrator (AI) or Photoshop (PSD) files, which allow you to alter the individual image color layers and scale.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
I. The Licensed Design has not been created to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to entering into this agreement that the Licensed Design will meet your requirements. The Patternbase makes no warranty or representation in that respect and no failure of any part or the whole of the Licensed Design to be suitable for your requirements shall entitle you not to accept the same or give rise to any right or claim against The Patternbase.
II. Whilst The Patternbase makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the Licensed Design, The Patternbase cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended on receipt to thoroughly scan the Licensed Design and insure yourself against any associated risk.
I. The Patternbase shall be entitled to assign or license all the rights granted to it under this agreement to any third party without notice to you. You shall not be entitled to assign or sub-license your rights under this agreement..
II. If any provision or part-provision of this agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of this agreement.
III. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter. You acknowledge that you have read and understood this agreement and agree to be bound thereby.
Terms & Conditions
By registering to view The Patternbase Print Collection you agree to the following terms and conditions: The designs included in print collections are shown to you in the strictest of confidence and for use by yourself/design team only and should not be passed to a third party without our prior consent. All designs are copyrighted to The Patternbase LLC until payment has been made in full, as per current copyright laws. Images may not be downloaded, saved, or shared anywhere online, including social media platforms until after purchase has been completed. The designs form part of our current collection, and as such are liable to be sold to another company at any time. The designs, or any part of the designs, may not be used until purchase has been made. The designs may not be downloaded and manipulated by yourselves for any other purpose except for your internal review.
If you wish to purchase designs from ThePatternabse.com you must indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions on our New Client Registration page by checking the ‘I accept the terms and conditions above’ checkbox and clicking 'Submit'. The Patternbase will be deemed to have entered into this agreement with you once you have accepted our terms and conditions and submitted your company information.
If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, you will not have any right to use any design available to be licensed on ThePatternbase.com.
*Designs licensed from The Patternbase may not be sub-licensed for duplication or resale.*
Digital purchases are non-refundable. If you experience any issues with the digital file you have purchased, or the design file is different from what you expected, please contact us within 10 business days.